Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Blue Cabled Cowl

     As promised, here is my post on the cowl I've been working on the last few days.  Unfortunately, as you can see, it is not finished, but I'm hoping to have it done on the plane by the time we arrive in New York.


     It is sso cozy and soft, and I can't wait to have it to wear!

     Along with this, on the plane I'm bringing the flash cards I made for work that have all of the smoothie recipes on them, that I have to memorize (more than 55 total, ugh!), as well as Breaking Dawn (this is only about the 5th time reading it..! Did I say how amazing the film was last night!?)

     I'm thinking about doing a Photo An Hour project tomorrow, which is extra special, because it will be cross-country, so keep an eye out for that!  :)

xx
currently listening to....  Oh, It Is Love - Hellogoodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx