Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Frost Blue

     So I was browsing Ravelry yesterday for patterns to use for the skeins of yarn I have lying around, and found a beautiful pattern that imitated the hat Hermione wears in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Instantly, I was in love!  And how could you not be?  This is a gorgeous knit hat.


     So after I got home from class last night at 7:30 I immediately cast on a few stitches to make a swatch and adjust my gauge, since the yarn I used is very clearly much thicker than what's pictured here, and the pattern I was using.  Anyway, I just finished it about an hour ago, and love it!  It is so elegant and feminine, and I can't wait to make a few others in different colors!


     If you want the pattern, you can find it here.

xx

currently listening to.... All This and Heaven Too - Florence + the Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx