Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

One Day of Thanks

     I realize this post is a little late - I just haven't seemed to have had enough time to make a Thanksgiving post until now!  Tonight I had Thanksgiving #2, with my mom's family, although we were missing a large chunk of cousins/cousin-in-laws.
 hi.
     The girl below is my cousin Caitlin, who just turned 13; she's extremely photogenic, can't you tell?  Her older sister, Mackenzie, is in another picture below, in a red and black shirt.  She turns 16 in only a few weeks.  My younger sister, Sarah, who is 17, is wearing the tie-dye.
hi. 
     And beware!  This post is very photo-heavy, but I love them!  I feel like they express my family perfectly.  :)


     I have so much to be thankful for - my life, Will, my family, having a future, a job, yarn to knit - that it's crazy.  I know most of the time we're too busy to think about any of the things we're thankful for, and that's why it's so important to have this holiday; to step back and remember what is truly important.

xx
currently listening to.... Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble

1 comment:

  1. it was a lovely evening and thank you for documenting it in your beautiful photos. Got more? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx