Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 28, 2011

White Halos

     On my needles right now is a lace eyelet scarf that I started last Friday.  Not much progress, as you can see...  I'm a little tentative about this yarn; I love it, but I'm wondering if I should've done this scarf with it doubled up.  I'm afraid that its thin-ness makes the plain old regular stitches look like eyelets, and the actual eyelets not as noticeable.  But I'm holding out for it until after I block it, and hope it helps to define the beautiful pattern.


     In other news, I found out today that I need to register for next semester's classes in the next three days!  Yikes!  I haven't even begun to think about next semester with three weeks left of this one... I have a few psych classes, a precalc, ASL and astronomy class on my "Possible" list.  I have yet to make a "To Take" list....

     Anyway, happy Monday night!

xx

currently listening to....  Situations - Escape the Fate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx