Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 04, 2011

Burberry Inspired Cowl

     Finally!  I have finished this cowl, and I couldn't be happier!  I started this the weekend of November 13th (I think), and just finished weaving in the ends a little bit ago.  You can find the first post I made on this cowl here, if you'd like.


     Here is the actual Burberry cowl, which retails at a whopping $750!  I was able to make this neckwarmer for only a dollar or so.  ;)  And it turned out not half bad, if I do say so myself!  If you'd like one for yourself (or someone on your Christmas list!), feel free to email me and I can make one to order for you.  :)


     Now back to some knitting (what else is new??) and something warm to drink, because I would really like to feel my feet again..

xx

currently listening to... Frankenstein - Neurosonic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx