Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Cabled Mug Warmer


     I feel somewhat proud of myself for completing (well, almost) my second project in the last few days.  This one is a cabled mug warmer, and I decided to make it because I wanted to use up the last of the yarn I had used for my Burberry inspired cowl, and a hat I made a few weeks ago (still have yet to photograph said hat...).  Somehow, this skein seems endless!  I still have yarn to use.  I'm too lazy to measure it, but just by looking at it, it seems that I'll have enough yarn to make another mug warmer, and after that I'll have to decide what to do with my scraps..


     The only thing this puppy is waiting on to be completely finished is a button or two, for the loop that will go through the handle.  Someday soon I need to go up to Petaluma to a quilting shop that said they carry a few buttons...  No one else seems to.  If they don't, I'm going to be kind of screwed, now that Ben Franklin's no longer exists here in town...  If only I'd had the foresight to stock up on buttons there when they announced they were closing!  But, alas, hindsight is 20/20.


Enjoy your Tuesday!


xx
currently listening to.... Careful - Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx