Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 03, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

     Aghh I haven't posted anything in days!  I feel really guilty that I haven't had anything to blog about lately...  So, in lieu of that, I thought I might share a few glimpses into the holiday decorations around my house.  :)


     I simply cannot believe it's December already.  At work today, I was talking to a customer and he was telling me that his favorite holiday was New Year's, and it struck me that it's less than a month away.  It literally feels like yesterday that we rang in 2011, and here it is almost ending.  Where did time go?

     Enough of my ramblings.  Now, to get back to some knitting, and maybe a few Netflix shows before I head to bed.  Are you decorating for the holidays?  Maybe just a little?  :)

xx
currently listening to.... Mary's Song - Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx