Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Logo!


The other day I got my first order from an Etsy customer, and so I spent yesterday creating a new logo for my packages, and here is the result!  I also made matching care instruction cards to put inside the package.  I'm quite happy about the way they came out.  :)

Today I'm working on a neon yellow wool pint cozy.  Could anything be happier??  I can't wait to finish it.  I also added a new item to my shop: an ivory eyelet cowl.  Check it out!  I'm sorry this post is so short - it's been a pretty lazy and boring weekend!  I hope yours is just as relaxing.  :)  xx

currently listening to.... Feeling Sorry - Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx