Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Rays of Sunshine


Wow, school stress reached an all new level this week.  But, the week is finally (finally) over!  I realize it's Thursday - since I don't have classes on Fridays, my week ends today.  :)   And I'm sorry I haven't posted anything since last Sunday!  It was a pretty uneventful week and a half, just extremely, extremely busy.  I met up with Will last weekend to catch up, and knitted myself a slouchy beret, which you see above.  Other than that, I had 13-15 hour days: school, to work, then to home for hours of homework.

Perhaps the highlight of the last few days is the marvolous warm streak we've been having!  Sunglasses, t-shirts, and sandals weather in all its glory.  Totally fabulous!  Anyway, here are the projects I've finished over the last few weeks - I'll be posting them on Etsy within the next few hours, so keep an eye out!   xx

{edit: items are up and you can find them here!}

PS.  An extra thank you to my baby sister Sarah for modeling!

currently listening to....  Landscape - Florence + The Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx