Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 08, 2012

A Sea of Green


Happy Thursday!  I spent my afternoon finishing up most of this fingerless glove - as you can see, I haven't done the thumb yet... it's my least favorite part.  This is the yarn that I bought on Monday, and talked about in my post, which you can find here.  It is a total dream to work with!  It's 51% silk and 49% merino wool, and feels like I'm knitting with a cloud.  So soft!  I'm still so in love with these colors... I'm starting to think my favorite color is blue-green because of my twelve year swimming career, haha!

Tonight I'm going to start on the other glove, and watch a few episodes of Law & Order: SVU.  And perhaps enjoy another mug of my Ghirardelli white chocolate mocha mix.... :)   Also exciting: I ordered a new pair of glasses yesterday!  I'm quite ridiculously excited - I've been wearing the same ones for three and a half years!  I'm not sharing any pics yet, but I will tell you they are by Giorgio Armani.  :)   xx

currently listening to.... Strong - Kelly Clarkson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx