Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Break Adventures


I have finally returned from sunny LA county!  I'm sorry I wasn't able to post anything while I was down there - I was too busy doing other things!  As you can see from my pictures..  :)

Here are the highlights:

  • I got to visit my cousin Jeff and lifelong friend Megan (four days older than me!) where they go to school at Chapman University!  They gave me a tour of the school, which was pretty awesome.  Such a gorgeous campus.  BTW, they are in the first few pictures.
  •  Drove through UCSB where my mom went to school.  Santa Barbara is in a picture, but down the coast a little.  I love SoCal so much - the beaches and palm trees are so beautiful!
  • I got two new skeins of yarn, which I just realized didn't end up into my picture collage..!  Eventually I'll get pictures onto here.
  • Spent some quality time on the (empty!) Newport Beach, after biking four or five miles along it.
  • My mind is about 95% made up that I'll transfer to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo after I graduate from the JC.  Total 180º, as before this week I wasn't considering it at all!
  • I picked up my new Giorgio Armani glasses today!  Yayy, so happy!
By the way, if you're wondering if I used an automated program to create this photo collage, the answer is no - I did it all by hand in Photoshop!  So that pretty much sums up the last five days of my spring break!  Hope yours were as lovely as mine.  :)   xx

currently listening to.... Over and Over - Three Days Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx