Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Beginning of the End


Ahh, you would not believe how happy I am that today is over!  Such a long day.  Not to mention yesterday.  I had a 1,500 word research paper due for my english class tonight, and I only started it yesterday.  I had thought it was due next Wednesday - much to my dismay on Monday night, it wasn't.  Sso, I spent two very long days in the library, for a total of about ten hours of researching and writing.  Needless to say I'm extremely happy to have it behind me!

So, to celebrate I picked up some theater butter popcorn at the store tonight and put up my feet on the couch to watch Avatar!  While I was there I picked up this adorable card for my mom for Mother's Day.  I'm such a sap - whenever I read a really good card, my throat swells up and tears prick at my eyes.  I know!  Such a sap.  Especially when all of Hallmark's cards are good cards.

On the upside, now that it's (finally) May, we're in the homestretch of the semester!  Only three. weeks. to go!  It's so close that I can almost taste it.  I can't wait to take the last final!  I'm so ready to be done with this semester.  Oh, I almost forgot to add: I created a sponsorship program for A String of Purls!  Go check out the page up there if you're interested, or just to check it out.  (Did I mention it's free?)  ;)  xx

currently listening to.... Avatar !

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had popcorn in so long and now that I see it here I want some!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx