Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Peephole Beret


I finally wrote up the pattern for this slouchy beret!  It's been sitting completed for a few weeks (maybe a month?), and I've been too lazy to model it or write the pattern..  :(  But now it's done!  You can find it here, and if you're not a knitter, not to worry!  This hat is for sale too.  :)

By the time you're reading this, I'll be in Waterworld, probably having a blast.  ;)  I haven't been there since I was ten or eleven, and I'm going with a bunch of people from my old swim team.  I was invited to come along since I was a vet on the team for a really long time; same with my oldest friend Marty, who I met through swimming (I guess also because his mom organized this event ;P).  So, be on the lookout for some pictures of the trip tomorrow!  xx

currently listening to.... DOA - Foo Fighters

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!I love the colour! Im still trying to work out if I can pull off wearing a hat - think I need to knit a few styles and experiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could knit! I love slouchy beanies!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gooorgeous hat! I love that colour, it looks so good with your hair.

    Also, thanks for commenting on my blog because I've now had a little snoop around yours and I love it! Yay for new discoveries :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx