Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Yarn Obsession: Madeline Tosh


You're not going to believe it.  Honestly.  I purchased my first ever skein of Madeline Tosh today.  Don't get me wrong, I have long admired the line from afar, but my lack of spending money always kept me from taking it home with me.  Not today!  It's 165 yards of chunky bliss.  Not to mention that I could get lost in these colors...!  The colorway is called Cherry, and it is so heavenly.  I found the sweetspot of white balance for this shoot today, so the colors in these pictures are literally spot on.  I used the lightbox I built for them, and if you missed it the first time, you can find my tutorial on it here!  I think I'm going to make a hat with this yarn, but I know it's going to take a while to find the pattern for it, since it has to be perfect for such spectacular yarn!  That's the end of my little rant.  I have a bit of an adventurous post planned for tomorrow, so keep an eye out..!   xx

currently listening to.... It's Your Love - Tim McGraw

1 comment:

  1. I loooove Madeline Tosh! I have a few pairs of socks in it, and they're so squishy. I just have to tell myself spending $28 on a pair of socks is perfectly acceptable...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx