Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall obsession: Peter Pan Collar


I have to admit, I was a little adverse to this fashion trend at first.  The style just seemed so odd and child-like to me.  But then (as I became more fashion-aware) I started to realize that they are in fact a fabulous accessory and can be the focal point of your ensemble.  And with collars like these, how can you not love them?

Have you gotten into this trend?  Or are you still a little hesitant about it?   

For those who have, do you prefer the fabric collars or knit/crochet ones?  Would they be something worth adding to my Etsy shop?   xx





3 comments:

  1. I wish these suited me, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean about not liking the collars at first! They seem so pretty now :) I just got a shirt with one that I absolutely love!

    <3Hima

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitely took me time to get into this trend, especially as I already look young for my age and didn't want to get mistaken for an actual child. However, I couldn't resist getting a dress with a collar from the Orla Kiely for Uniqlo collection and I love it! I've not bought a knit or crochet one yet but I'm tempted!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx