Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

The time they went like hotcakes

Wow, it has been a really long time since I've written a knitting post.  Maybe I should change my header to "a life and style blog" instead..!  Kidding.  Mostly.

I listed all of these goodies this past weekend and all but two of them have already left my shop; wrapped, stamped, sealed with a kiss, gone.  On the one hand, I'm thrilled that people are loving my designs (!!), but on the other, now I have to get back to the grind and put more items back in the shop!  Oh, how I wish there were more hours in a day...  At least I can take comfort that it's the end of my week.  On the agenda tonight is a few CSI episodes and the beginning of the next huge batch of custom orders.  The work never ends!  ;)

Moral of the story: never get between a woman and her knitwear.   xx
currently listening to..// Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx