Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Turkey day. Without the turkey.

dress & purse | the gap   belt | forever 21   jacket | h&m   heels | charlotte russe

It's that time of year again!  It's crazy how time flies...  Today I celebrated Thanksgiving with my dad's family; Saturday will be with my mom's (keep an eye out for turkey day v.//2!).  I call this turkey day without the turkey because I'm vegetarian.  I guess ya'll never would've had any way to know that, haha.  It's been four years exactly; I became vegetarian at Thanksgiving in 2008 - feels like yesterday!

These outfit pictures were super quick, and I'm sorry they're a little blurry - my cousin Allison (who took them) and I were laughing the whole time!  We're a silly bunch, what can I say.  Along those lines... Ignore her brother, Jeff, in the panoramic below.  He's special.  ;)  And can I just say, I loove these heels.  I almost never wear them because 1) I stand at 5'10" and they're like four inches tall and 2) because they're only appropriate for a select few outfits/occasions.  3) See #1.  So on the rare occasion when I do pull them out, you know I mean serious business!  ;)

How was your Thanksgiving?  Did you travel to visit family?  What are you thankful for this year? xx

currently listening to..// Wrapped in Your Arms - Fireflight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx